• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NUNS (New User Notification System) 2.1

No permission to download
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

NUNS (New User Notification System) (version 2.0 RC1) - Welcome your new members with an Thread/Post/Profile Post/Conversation

This add-on allows you to create a welcome thread, welcome post, and/or welcome profile post.
It's also possible to start a welcome conversation and to send a notification mail to your team members about the new registered user!

All settings can be found in your acp => options => New User Notification System
View attachment 31242
You can also customize the phrases on this page... Just click on "edit phrase"
Read more about this resource...

Wulfspider

Bug report for ya. ;)

Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Ragtek_NUNS_Model_Notifications::leaveConversation() in /home/bob/forums/public/library/Ragtek/NUNS/Model/Notifications.php on line 160
Caused by the "Autoleave welcome Conversation" feature and results in a 500 internal server error when a user tries to confirm their account.

R

ragtek

ragtek updated NUNS (New User Notification System) with a new update entry:

NUNS (New User Notification System)

Bugfix release fixing
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Ragtek_NUNS_Model_Notifications::leaveConversation() in /home/bob/forums/public/library/Ragtek/NUNS/Model/Notifications.php on line 160
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/nuns-new-user-notification-system.33477/#post-383094

It's fine if you ONLY overwrite the addon files with the new one
Read the rest of this update entry...

R

ragtek

Bug report for ya. ;)

Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Ragtek_NUNS_Model_Notifications::leaveConversation() in /home/bob/forums/public/library/Ragtek/NUNS/Model/Notifications.php on line 160
Caused by the "Autoleave welcome Conversation" feature and results in a 500 internal server error when a user tries to confirm their account.
thx for reporting and sorry for this stupid bug:(

R

ragtek

but the phrase edit button is still resulting in "nothing" ?:(

could you copy the url of the result page? (or at least the end if your url is private)

e.g.
normally it should be:

admin.php?language_id=2&title=ragtek_nuns_text&phrase_state[]=default&phrase_state[]=inherited&phrase_state[]=custom&search=1&_=phrases%2Fsearch

the 'edit phrase' button leads to this:

boardurl.com/community/admin.php?language_id=1&title=ragtek_nuns_text&phrase_state[]=default&phrase_state[]=inherited&phrase_state[]=custom&search=1&_=phrases%2Fsearch

R

ragtek

With the newest release (2.1?), I'm seeing duplicate notices, duplicate threads when someone joins our forums.
hm, i can't confirm this on my test system and also nobody else reported this, but i changed the code there, so it could be broken:(

what are your registration settings?
do you approve members manual? do they need to confirm their mail account?
need your exact settings to try to reproduce this