Nubia

Nubia [Paid] 2.2.15a

No permission to buy ($30.00)

I'm checking that some colors of this theme are not right, this does not look too much, is it easy to change the color of these links ?
the buttons and titles of the conversation cannot be seen correctly

Is there any way to place images in the link forums ?
maybe you could superimpose this chain on the image and make it darkened.
it is very ugly to have a totally black section with a small icon in the middle

I wait for the new version to make the purchase.
Greetings

Is there any way to place images in the link forums ?
maybe you could superimpose this chain on the image and make it darkened.
it is very ugly to have a totally black section with a small icon in the middle

I wait for the new version to make the purchase.
Greetings

View attachment 202021
We'll think for a new design for this, but you don't need to wait for a newer version just open a ticket, and our support team will help you with what you want

Is there an admin demo to see how the featured posts part works?

The featured posts on your demo don't link to any threads.

Also, is it possible to embed the featured posts in the screenshot below on a separate custom XF page? As widgets or just code snippets?

1580293971363.webp

Is there an admin demo to see how the featured posts part works?

The featured posts on your demo don't link to any threads.

Also, is it possible to embed the featured posts in the screenshot below on a separate custom XF page? As widgets or just code snippets?

View attachment 217435
You just add the information manually from style properties ( Image - Title - Date - Author )

@Brogan @Chris D This author seems like a scammer. I bought two themes from him, didn't like something in one of the themes and asked for help in their forums which i saw is overrun with spam so created a ticket with them. I wake up today to see this
Capture.PNG

What the hell? All i asked for help with making the text in Nubia normal case since it's uppercase everywhere. That's my 90$ down the drain since i bought two themes with branding removal.

I don't know what you can do with this information, just thought i should tag the administration here. And he's going to have a nice PayPal dispute waiting, this is beyond f'ed up.

I can't access the themes i bought!. And i am banned why??

Have you tried to "contact the administrator if this was done in error"? It looks like a standard spam removal type message so you may have been caught up in something accidentally.

I'd strongly urge you to do that and try and open a constructive line of communication before going down the route of a PayPal dispute as there's every chance it can be resolved amicably.

If it can't then certainly all we can recommend is a PayPal dispute which I'm confident that you would win under the circumstances.

While we cannot provide any assurances of any particular member, this particular member has been providing styles here for some time and I don't recall many (if any) significant issues so I don't believe it is right to call him out as a scammer until you've had a further opportunity to fix the situation together.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted.

Have you tried to "contact the administrator if this was done in error"? It looks like a standard spam removal type message so you may have been caught up in something accidentally.

I'd strongly urge you to do that and try and open a constructive line of communication before going down the route of a PayPal dispute as there's every chance it can be resolved amicably.

If it can't then certainly all we can recommend is a PayPal dispute which I'm confident that you would win under the circumstances.

While we cannot provide any assurances of any particular member, this particular member has been providing styles here for some time and I don't recall many (if any) significant issues so I don't believe it is right to call him out as a scammer until you've had a further opportunity to fix the situation together.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted.

Okay, i'l try to. I even created a ticket with them so i don't know how i could have been confused for a bot or something.

@Brogan @Chris D This author seems like a scammer. I bought two themes from him, didn't like something in one of the themes and asked for help in their forums which i saw is overrun with spam so created a ticket with them. I wake up today to see this
View attachment 225747

What the hell? All i asked for help with making the text in Nubia normal case since it's uppercase everywhere. That's my 90$ down the drain since i bought two themes with branding removal.

I don't know what you can do with this information, just thought i should tag the administration here. And he's going to have a nice PayPal dispute waiting, this is beyond f'ed up.

I can't access the themes i bought!. And i am banned why??
Hello,

We have an automatic spam cleaning system which ban you by mistake , the ban has been lifted now please send me a PM with your ticket id to solve your problem.

We have hundreds of customers from xenForo community for almost 5 years so “Scammer” isn’t a good description of us

Best Regards

Hello,

We have an automatic spam cleaning system which ban you by mistake , the ban has been lifted now please send me a PM with your ticket id to solve your problem.

We have hundreds of customers from xenForo community for almost 5 years so “Scammer” isn’t a good description of us

Best Regards

Damn dude, i saw the spam problem. Use question and answer challenge for registration (that's what i use) and maybe move your customers to customers group so they don't get banned by mistake like i did. This was pretty bad.

Anyway, it's all good. I was pretty infuriated, did't want my day to start like this having to deal with nonsense. And i actually love your themes.

By the way, the dark child theme for Nubia doesn't have branding removed. You might want to look into that. The parent light theme has it removed though.

Top Bottom