Nubia

Nubia [Paid] 2.2.15a

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Nubia - The Ultimate xenForo Theme

mockup-png.1229

Nubia is our latest xenForo 2.0 theme. Its vibrant and colorful, yet clean design gives it a stylish and trendy look. Since this theme is mostly based on options and properties, modifying it to suit your needs has become a real a piece of cake.it comes with 4 different node layout and dark theme to choose from, which gives it that extra touch...​

Read more about this resource...

Like my Oreo theme so much could not resist Nubia. Like to options for layouts. Can you provide some guidance on how to best handle the child themes? There are the various grid option themes and also the one Nubia theme. Should the grid children theme be edited or should they be a parent for another child to edit? I'm thinking that they can be edited and when update becomes available update the Nubia theme? Should I make a child for main Nubia if that is my preferred choice? Thanks much, Brian

Like my Oreo theme so much could not resist Nubia. Like to options for layouts. Can you provide some guidance on how to best handle the child themes? There are the various grid option themes and also the one Nubia theme. Should the grid children theme be edited or should they be a parent for another child to edit? I'm thinking that they can be edited and when update becomes available update the Nubia theme? Should I make a child for main Nubia if that is my preferred choice? Thanks much, Brian
As you can see in attached files of the theme you have to folders "Parent" and "Child" from "Parent" choose the color scheme dark or light and install it, then from "Child" choose the grid system you want to use and install it as a child of the main one.

If you want to make a custom one it should be a child of the grid you want to use because we'll update the parent and child together.

If Nubia the parent theme is your choice then just make a child of it and do your customs

Waiting for your review ;)

Thank you! It is coming. I would like to adjust header to be more like Oreo where the height is taller and the navigation items are on the bottom or the header/navbar. I tried Navigation padding vertical but that does not accomplish correctly.

Thanks! Brian

1538607007934.webp

Thank you! It is coming. I would like to adjust header to be more like Oreo where the height is taller and the navigation items are on the bottom or the header/navbar. I tried Navigation padding vertical but that does not accomplish correctly.

Thanks! Brian

View attachment 184682
This need code changing, open us a ticket we will help ;)

@DohTheme dark has different node layouts as well?

I have noticed dark has several bad bits, such as the login inputs

Same with register, the fields background ain't right. Aside of that, possible to transform the full caps text input and headers into normal?

Thanks!

You are too amazing @DohTheme I have the style installed on my site right now. It's hidden while I make my customizations. I much prefer your theme over my custom theme. I recommend anyone that wants to hire a custom theme developer to choose @DohTheme

This theme is gorgeous. I'm not a fan of multi column layouts and will keep it single column but this theme is perfect for that. I noticed the dark style was included in the entire package so that is quite exciting. Theme looks amazing. Awesome job! I will rate it once I have set everything up :D

It's now running live on my site @DohTheme if you want to check it out. I really think this is going to be the theme I stick with. You have some really neat design skills. I can code my own theme easily but this is a bit different because I'm using someone elses talented design skills instead. And somehow that seems to make it more valuable to me. I rated your resource and meant what I said. Good job. I will remember this.

Is there a way to remove that everything is in CAPSLOCK on the page. Like user are registering and or typing in the field but everything is on capslock... Cant find a option how to change it.

Is there a way to remove that everything is in CAPSLOCK on the page. Like user are registering and or typing in the field but everything is on capslock... Cant find a option how to change it.

Here's the code for at the very least fixing the inputs and also the thread title and member profile username. To change the other things such as the profile page tabs you can use inspect element and add a text-transform: none !important to the desired class. But this will work for those options. That was the first thing I did when I got the theme. I think the capitols look good on the member profile page tabs and everywhere else that I've seen so far. But here's the code.

CSS:
input, .input, .p-title-value, .memberHeader-name {
    text-transform: none !important;
}

You need to add that to the template extra.less where all your css is supposed to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom