Now that Xenforo 1.1 is out, let's talk about version 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improved infractions systems, actions based on specific infraction and remove from specified user group after a defined period of time.

Please...no user albums. Leave that to modifications or official addons.

I'd like to see a coupon system for the payments. Maybe even a way to show when prices have been reduced (say for the holiday season, showing the number crossed off and show the discounted number).

Also, I'd like to see what DigitalPoint suggested about adding the Paypal API to give our users more options, especially that of cancelling recurring payments through their user panel rather than going into paypal's confusing system.

I think the price is not the problem.
We do not want a third Party solutions for security reasons.
Just because something is official doesn't make it anymore secure than any other solution.

By the logic that everything should be made by XenForo, nothing would get done, or the platform would turn into a jack of all trades, master of none scenario such as IPB, which I definitely do not want to see.

What I would like to see next:
  • Kier to progress the Big Board Search so bigger boards can migrate to a superb and awesome platform.
  • Mike to implement native IPv6 support, it is not going to go away. Get in front of the pack.
  • Ashley continuing to manage the accounts and run the Company to let Mike and Kier code.
  • Better admin tools, ie, list all members of a group, last login, last activity time etc for members.
  • Implement the Resource Manager.
  • The team take a week break to spend with their families, we have taken enough of their time over the last several months.
  • Brogan to slack off so we, the non-robots, have a chance at answering stuff before getting ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom