Nougat "formerly Marshmallow"

Nougat "formerly Marshmallow" [Paid] 1.5.24

No permission to buy ($30.00)
The style have option to set the width full width or covered or our support can make you any width you want

Great - do you think you can up a demo of one at a max width of 1170px or something similar, with the header / footer still covered just to see how it looks so I can run it by my website partner and we commit to buying? Thanks.

PS. The Indigo one if possible.

Great - do you think you can up a demo of one at a max width of 1170px or something similar, with the header / footer still covered just to see how it looks so I can run it by my website partner and we commit to buying? Thanks.

PS. The Indigo one if possible.

i did it for you , you can see it now in styles list

@DohTheme - Thanks for doing that. I see it doesn't display 100% correctly. Is there an option to maintain the same size forum nodes before, but just run them side by side (2 for example)

Thanks for showing how it looks in its current state. I'll speak to the guy. Moving forwards, its always good to have a demo of fixed width options, as not all like full width!

upload_2016-10-30_15-56-20.webp

As you can see on 1440p this is how it looks - the Nodes have got very narrow, the last post overruns and the category divider line sticks out far on the left.

Is it possible to have side by side nodes (Same as size before)
Fix the last post part?
Fix the category line?

Apart from that, one of my favourite themes for Xenforo. Great job!

View attachment 142948

As you can see on 1440p this is how it looks - the Nodes have got very narrow, the last post overruns and the category divider line sticks out far on the left.

Is it possible to have side by side nodes (Same as size before)
Fix the last post part?
Fix the category line?

Apart from that, one of my favourite themes for Xenforo. Great job!

Yes it can be done easily

Hello ,

Your messages replied and your request will be added to new update,
BTW our emails is : admin@dohtheme.com & support@dohtheme.com

Regards

Hello DohTheme,

You've updated the theme and thanks for that. However, my forum has almost 50 nodes. Only 25 custom nodes doesn't makes the job for me. Why don't you add a "add custom node image" button and make the process easyer? So the custom node images won't be limited by coding?

About the collapse categories by default, I meant there should be an option to open the forum index with all categories collapsed by default or only one opened or something.

Sorry for my bad english but I think you'll understand.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello DohTheme,

You've updated the theme and thanks for that. However, my forum has almost 50 nodes. Only 25 custom nodes doesn't makes the job for me. Why don't you add a "add custom node image" button and make the process easyer? So the custom node images won't be limited by coding?

About the collapse categories by default, I meant there should be an option to open the forum index with all categories collapsed by default or only one opened or something.

Sorry for my bad english but I think you'll understand.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jack,

for the button to add more custom nodes i don't think it will be available soon as it request custom back-end development however we will be happy make you a custom version includes 50 nodes not only 25
and for collapse it can be done but we can't make it default as many clients will not like it so we can also add it to your custom version don't be late on request : https://www.dohtheme.com/community/index.php?support-tickets/

Regards

Hello Doh,

I've buyed this style because you've announced a perfect style. And with some really nice features, including Node Custom Images. In nowhere you say that it's limited to 25 nodes. Now, I have a style that I can throw out to trash, along with my 30$ because i've spent money and I was deceived.

I really dont know how you can come here and yet suggest for me to pay even more for one feature that you sell as a core feature, not mentioning it's limitations. I wan't a refund and you can deactivate my license.

Hello Doh,

I've buyed this style because you've announced a perfect style. And with some really nice features, including Node Custom Images. In nowhere you say that it's limited to 25 nodes. Now, I have a style that I can throw out to trash, along with my 30$ because i've spent money and I was deceived.

I really dont know how you can come here and yet suggest for me to pay even more for one feature that you sell as a core feature, not mentioning it's limitations. I wan't a refund and you can deactivate my license.

where i say to pay !!! what i mean by "Custom" is just a version made for you because i can't add your suggest to the public version for the reasons i mentioned in the last reply,
you did misunderstand me

Few questions:
  1. Can the Categories tiles/boxes be resized to be smaller without much effort?
  2. Are the colors easily changeable?
  3. Is the "Collapse Category" time easily configurable (faster collapse)?
  4. I presume transparency can be added to certain elements, just wanting to know if that's time intensive or simple. Just depends on how consolidated your code is.

Few questions:
  1. Can the Categories tiles/boxes be resized to be smaller without much effort?
  2. Are the colors easily changeable?
  3. Is the "Collapse Category" time easily configurable (faster collapse)?
  4. I presume transparency can be added to certain elements, just wanting to know if that's time intensive or simple. Just depends on how consolidated your code is.

1- it can be edited from CSS template

2- yes it is easily changeable

3- it is also can be edited from JS template

4- Our support helps with these modification without any more cost just open ticket and we will handle it

Ok, so I'll lose any customizations that I made prior, such as color, hiding category headers, etc. Just seeing what I need to backup in terms of style specific stuff.

Actually nevermind, I forgot I did it right and edited EXTRA.css instead of the root files themselves. My last one was a learning experience and I didn't do that. Hah.

Second edit: I presume overwriting the prior style with the update overwrites the style properties changed as well? What's the process for getting all those back? I hope it's not to manually set everything again.

Dang, to anybody else upgrading, it wipes out all of your prior settings. Node images, colors, header banner, everything. There must be a way to simply back all that up and restore after upgrading the style, right? Can somebody help out? Gonna restore my backup from before the upgrade so I don't lose everything.

@justinhowe

we are working hard so our clients not to face any problem and be happy with our products , for your problem please open a new ticket support , attach your style and our support will migrate the new update into it

Regards

Top Bottom