• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Nougat "formerly Marshmallow"

Nougat "formerly Marshmallow" [Paid] 1.9.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Dang, to anybody else upgrading, it wipes out all of your prior settings. Node images, colors, header banner, everything. There must be a way to simply back all that up and restore after upgrading the style, right? Can somebody help out? Gonna restore my backup from before the upgrade so I don't lose everything.

DohTheme

@justinhowe

we are working hard so our clients not to face any problem and be happy with our products , for your problem please open a new ticket support , attach your style and our support will migrate the new update into it

Regards

Thanks! Just do an export of the style and attach it to the ticket? Also I have a ticket for 50 nodes, which I presume you can migrate that into the same style export?

DohTheme

Nougat will have an extra node layout in the next few updates until then you can request to change it through our support tickets without any extra fees

Regards

DohTheme

Nougat will have an extra node layout in the next few updates until then you can request to change it through our support tickets without any extra fees
Hi there,

Is there any news about node's look? I will consider buying theme but only if i had option to change to classic look of nodes!?

Cheers, and great theme btw!