• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Nougat "formerly Marshmallow"

Nougat "formerly Marshmallow" [Paid] 1.9.8

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Marshmallow - Based on Google Material design

We don’t create the perfect themes, we create the theme describes your community and this make it the perfect one.

Just 5 minutes playing around the Features, you will meet fully your desire

We are proud to launch our new xenForo Theme – Marshmallow! Marshmallow has a new layout with gorgeous look. Every bite of it is beautiful & graceful. It synthesizes the classic...
Read more about this resource...

Kirk

Using 1.5.6 and noticed an outdated template:
Outdated Templates
  • Marshmallow
    1. Merge Changes
      page_container_js_body Custom Version: 1.5.0, Parent Version: 1.5.6
Is this an issue?

Also another issue is when i try going into a forum on my local wamp server I don't see the create thread button :(....

I take that back. Forgot it's material design :p

drastic

Few things I'd like to see or know if it's possible.

- A sidebar on left AND right for widgets or navigation or ads.

- a header that's thinner.

- instead of having categories/nodes on the homepage, can you have latest threads that have the same look with a picture/title/etc? Perhaps even using CTAFeaturedThreads?

Mr Lucky

Lovely theme, can you explain the licence please. Is it $30 per year (in order to get updates). How much extra is branding removal?

Thanks

Mr Lucky

your license will be active it will not be deleted but if you didn't renew it after 1 year you will not receive any style updates or support
This is what i wanted to know. So to have updates and support it's $30 per year, plus $15 for branding free.

Is the $15 a one off payment or recurring? Is the licence for just one site?