Nougat "formerly Marshmallow"

Nougat "formerly Marshmallow" [Paid] 1.5.24

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I've buyed this skin and contacted DohThemes for 2 times and have no answer.

1'st was on September 4, via a private message from here asking:

(...)my forum has more than 25 nodes. How can I add node backgrounds for the other nodes?(...) I also asked if it's possible to collapse all the category's by default.

Then, as there were no answer's i've contacted to the support e-mail adress announced on DohTheme page, "dohtheme@gmail.com" .

I really need ur help and only have 2 days to launch my site. Could you please answer?

Thanks.

I've buyed this skin and contacted DohThemes for 2 times and have no answer.

1'st was on September 4, via a private message from here asking:

(...)my forum has more than 25 nodes. How can I add node backgrounds for the other nodes?(...) I also asked if it's possible to collapse all the category's by default.

Then, as there were no answer's i've contacted to the support e-mail adress announced on DohTheme page, "dohtheme@gmail.com" .

I really need ur help and only have 2 days to launch my site. Could you please answer?

Thanks.

Hello ,

Your messages replied and your request will be added to new update,
BTW our emails is : admin@dohtheme.com & support@dohtheme.com

Regards

Just checked it out. Looks nice. On Firefox mobile it displays in discussion list weirdly. Looks fine on chrome. Screen shots attached. Firefox
Chrome.

I just realized they are using different themes in themselves. But you can see the thread wording is garbled.

tmp_22749-Screenshot_20161028-083340742001026.webp
That's chrome. Looks like it has the same issue.

Just checked it out. Looks nice. On Firefox mobile it displays in discussion list weirdly. Looks fine on chrome. Screen shots attached. Firefox
Chrome.

I just realized they are using different themes in themselves. But you can see the thread wording is garbled.

View attachment 142855
That's chrome. Looks like it has the same issue.

We are sorry for this confusing you can use this link directly in your browser : https://dohtheme.com/demo/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=12

@DohTheme is there a covered, fixed width version of this or does it display OK if this is set? Maybe can you put a demo up if this is the case - Love the style, but not the full width.

Thanks,

Top Bottom