Lack of interest Noto Emoji as fourth emoji style!

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Chromaniac

Surprisingly, I could not find an existing suggestion for the same. Not sure if the license allows for inclusion in commercial projects. Not sure if the GitHub project is easy to integrate in a project like XenForo. Just putting this out here.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm using Noto SVG emoji! I brought Noto up before but there didn't seem to be much interest at the time.

If you're interested in how I'm using the Noto SVG tag me or bump this so I see it later when I'm at a real keyboard. ⌨️

For those using Noto Emoji, it looks like the upcoming Android 12 emoji changes have already hit the Noto Github repository. 👍 Realized after I downloaded a fresh copy of the Git and saw that the images I use for reactions had changed.

(For examples, here's the new 'mask' image..... https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-emoji/blob/main/svg/emoji_u1f637.svg)

do post when you get a chance!
Whoops, hopefully I answered this in a different thread somewhere. The 'Cliff Notes' answer is I'm downloading the Noto Emoji to my local drive, have a script that copies the files to a new folder using a naming convention that I belief XF is looking for, and then in the XF ACP using the option to have the emoji CDN source pointing to my local copy on the server. So far seems to be working well. I took it one step further to use an add-on to use ".svg" as the file extension for emoji instead of the XF default.

Top Bottom