XF 1.4 Notification via Text Message

m3commish

Would it be possible to have an addon created where a person could check somewhere inside the post prior to submission - that they want to receive a notification via text message? I know you can receive emails but would really prefer a text message, if possible. Thoughts?

A lot of providers include free text messaging these days. Most of our community is in the US ... some in Canada. If a person texts from anywhere in the US to Canada, it's free - if it's from an iOS device to another. Droid, may be different. Either way, I'm just curious if this would be possible.

A lot of providers include free text messaging these days. Most of our community is in the US ... some in Canada. If a person texts from anywhere in the US to Canada, it's free - if it's from an iOS device to another. Droid, may be different. Either way, I'm just curious if this would be possible.
That is iMessage not SMS, it just displays the messages side by side so it looks like it is a text

Won't this free texting come with a quota? You'd probably find that the terms state no automated texting or it constitutes commercial use.

Top Bottom