Notification emails

Morgain

Where is/ are the template/s for these?

I'm not finding anything on a template search on searching Phrases.

[LATER} OK I found them - secretive! If anyone else wants this search Phrases under watched_thread

Funny I didn't get it under the quicksearch box on the Phrases page. But it came up under the Phrase Search in the left sidebar menu.

... and for customize the colors of the e-mail?

Same. You have to enable debug mode. The email templates are under the Development tab in the Admin CP which is only accessible in debug mode. The email templates use inline styling for colors which you can change. But you need to know that the email templates are overwritten during an upgrade, unlike the regular templates.

That's not so bad if you a) use comments; b) keep a log of changes.
You can then redo it easily when necessary. I did that when transferring from test to live install - I'm a tweak junkie and I transferred weeks of merry tweaking in less than a couple of hours. But it does depend on keeping records.

Ok Morgain, but I think (and hope) that the e-mail style properties will be inserted in actual style properties :unsure:
Think about maintaining customer's styling... o_O

Absolutely agree. It's strange they are kept hidden when it's such an important part of our contact with members.
Maybe someone can do an addon.

Top Bottom