Browser issue Notices in IE7 and IE8

twollert

Sometimes notices don't show up in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 (Win XP) and there is only a blank box (see the screenshot below). It's a little bit hard to reproduce, because it happends only from time to time.

Screenshot_Firefox_IE.webp

Sorry for my late reply. I'm using Internet Explorer 9 on my own system and it took me a while to reproduce it on another computer. I was able to reproduce it with Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 (Win XP) both with the default style and here.

radioforen_notices_ie_7-0-5730-11_default_style.webpxenforo_notices_ie_7-0-5730-11.webp

After I click "Log in or Sign up" and then click "Log in or Sign up" (without entering something) again the notice is visible.

Should be the same with Internet Explorer 8, but I don't have one here to test it right now.

I'm using IE8 here on Windows XP and just checked, I see the notices OK. If your using a custom theme, I would say there lies your issues

Snap1.webp

Another area of the forum were a notice is displayed as well.

Snap2.webp

Nope, just been browsing a few different categories with notices in them and they get displayed OK for me with IE8

Seeing that screenshot along with the other context, it makes me think that it might be a browser bug. It should be consistent otherwise.

Top Bottom