XF 1.3 Notice with different background

Is there a way to change the background color while unchecking the default custom styling for one notice? I just want to add in a specific background color and remove all the padding as well as have the edges of the notices sharp. Is there a way to add in the code ONLY to the notice and not to the EXTRA.CSS, if not, then what would the EXTRA.CSS be for that. It is for this notice: Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 11.31.54 PM.webp

I just want to change the custom styling options for that notice^.
Is there a way to change the background color while unchecking the default custom styling for one notice? I just want to add in a specific background color and remove all the padding as well as have the edges of the notices sharp. Is there a way to add in the code ONLY to the notice and not to the EXTRA.CSS, if not, then what would the EXTRA.CSS be for that. It is for this notice: View attachment 83246

Since it looks like you are using HTML, could you not do a custom class for that notice and then define, via EXTRA.css the colors you want in it?
The other option may be using the
Code:
.PanelScroller .panel
and whatever designator for notice_34 is.
I'm not sure what that would be - but maybe someone like @Shelley would know.

Oh alright. Although is there a way to completely remove the default notice styling for that specific notice? I wanted to remove the rounder edges as well. Is there a way to do this? It seems like when I added in the div tags in the HTML of the notice, I was able to change the background color of the notice, but the default round edged notice was in back of that and I wasn't able to remove that.

Have you tried helping yourself by playing with that CSS related code I gave you. I gave you the first two parts... the last may be something as simple as adding .panel_34 on it in EXTRA.css.
If I have time, I'll add a notice to one of my sites and see if I can style it.... but I have several other projects ongoing currently.

EDIT:
And have you paid attention to this on the Notice setup screen?
Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 9.19.15 PM.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom