Fixed Notice is shown in childnodes

xf_phantom

My nodetree looks like

Parent Node
Child Node 1​
Child Node 2​
Child Node of 2​
Second Child Node of 2​
If i set a notice to be visible in Child Node 2, it's also visible in Nodes: Child Node of 2 and Second Child Node of 2

Maybe it's "as designed" but i would consider this as bug, because i'm not able to limit the notice only to the parent nodes.
It's already a multiple select, so if we want to see the notice in the childnode, i can select it. If I don't select it, i don't want to see it in this node.

Has a thread been created in suggestions for this? If not, why not move it into there where it has a higher chance of this being included. Just a suggestion to move it into suggestion (if the op agrees of course).

The op doesn't care as long this gets fixed/included:p

If it's as designed, the phrase "Page is Within Nodes:" needs to be changed to "Page is Within Nodes and their childnodes"

If it's as designed, the phrase "Page is Within Nodes:" needs to be changed to "Page is Within Nodes and their childnodes"
An argument could be made, although a 'stretch', that child nodes are technically, hierarchically speaking, within parent nodes. Not saying I don't agree, but this could be the philosophy behind the design.

Fair enough I'm just thinking it's better to have this moved over since the response your going to get is "as designed" but perhaps if you ask (takes but a second or make a report) asking for it to be moved more people will agree and maybe (small chance) have the devs mindset of "as designed" change to "that's actually a sound suggestion" = Happy Faces. :D

In 1.2 there's an option to control whether child nodes will be included with the notice (by default, it will, which maintains BC with the 1.1 behavior).

Top Bottom