Fixed Not showing posbit on mobile view

tommydamic68

When viewing some threads, the postbit is not showing on mobile Safari iPhone ver 8.1.1 confirmed by turning Xenforo media gallery on and off.

image1.webp

It could be your style, yes. You should try it on the default XenForo style to eliminate that possibility.

Yes, click "Create New Style"

And on the next page ensure "No Parent" is selected. That will create a new style based on the Master Style.

It could be your style, yes. You should try it on the default XenForo style to eliminate that possibility.
So unless I am confused, is creating a default style as you have mentioned above what you were referencing to look at to see if the issue still exists? After creating a new style I still see that the add ons exist in that style as well - etc. And the postbox is still missing on "some" threads.

Fixed now, thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, the template is:

xengallery_comment.css

Find:
Code:
.Responsive .messageUserInfo

Change to:
Code:
.Responsive .commentList .messageUserInfo

Fixed now, thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, the template is:

xengallery_comment.css

Find:
Code:
.Responsive .messageUserInfo

Change to:
Code:
.Responsive .commentList .messageUserInfo

In the case someone may have Responsive disabled the above will not get applied. I assume the way it was before was to have a higher specificity, may consider dropping the .Responsive.

Ah ok, I didn't check to see. I've seen it used by some outside a media query, should have checked the case before replying :)

Top Bottom