• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Not showing posbit on mobile view

tommydamic68

When viewing some threads, the postbit is not showing on mobile Safari iPhone ver 8.1.1 confirmed by turning Xenforo media gallery on and off.

image1.PNG

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It could be your style, yes. You should try it on the default XenForo style to eliminate that possibility.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yes, click "Create New Style"

And on the next page ensure "No Parent" is selected. That will create a new style based on the Master Style.

tommydamic68

It could be your style, yes. You should try it on the default XenForo style to eliminate that possibility.
So unless I am confused, is creating a default style as you have mentioned above what you were referencing to look at to see if the issue still exists? After creating a new style I still see that the add ons exist in that style as well - etc. And the postbox is still missing on "some" threads.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Fixed now, thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, the template is:

xengallery_comment.css

Find:
Code:
.Responsive .messageUserInfo
Change to:
Code:
.Responsive .commentList .messageUserInfo

Steve F

Fixed now, thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, the template is:

xengallery_comment.css

Find:
Code:
.Responsive .messageUserInfo
Change to:
Code:
.Responsive .commentList .messageUserInfo
In the case someone may have Responsive disabled the above will not get applied. I assume the way it was before was to have a higher specificity, may consider dropping the .Responsive.