1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Not showing posbit on mobile view

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by tommydamic68, Nov 21, 2014.

1. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

When viewing some threads, the postbit is not showing on mobile Safari iPhone ver 8.1.1 confirmed by turning Xenforo media gallery on and off.

image1.PNG

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

What's it like on the default XF style?

3. tommydamic68

I checked a few posts on this site and it appeared to work, my style perhaps? Just happen after upgrade from xen media gallery to xenforo media gallery, any thoughts why? Maybe @Russ

4. Chris D

It could be your style, yes. You should try it on the default XenForo style to eliminate that possibility.

5. tommydamic68

Chris, question, can I create a "default" style without effecting current custom style? This is what I currently have.

Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 6.22.08 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 6.22.32 AM.png

6. Chris D

Yes, click "Create New Style"

And on the next page ensure "No Parent" is selected. That will create a new style based on the Master Style.

7. tommydamic68

So unless I am confused, is creating a default style as you have mentioned above what you were referencing to look at to see if the issue still exists? After creating a new style I still see that the add ons exist in that style as well - etc. And the postbox is still missing on "some" threads.

8. Chris D

Can you link to these threads, please?

9. Chris D

It's ok I can reproduce this.

10. Chris D

Fixed now, thanks.

If you want to fix it yourself, the template is:

xengallery_comment.css

Find:
    Code:
    .Responsive .messageUserInfo
    Change to:
    Code:
    .Responsive .commentList .messageUserInfo

11. tommydamic68

Oh good, will do, thanks.

12. tommydamic68

That did the trick - thanks @Chris D

13. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

In the case someone may have Responsive disabled the above will not get applied. I assume the way it was before was to have a higher specificity, may consider dropping the .Responsive.

14. Chris D

It was specifically for responsive...

15. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Ah ok, I didn't check to see. I've seen it used by some outside a media query, should have checked the case before replying :)