XF 1.2 Not Receiving Alerts To Email

denisx04

I've had number of users complain that they're not getting alerts via email everything someone replies to the thread they posted in or in a watched forum. I tried looking in the options area but nothing comes to mind. I attached an image where I think the problem might occur but again I have no clue.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 25
I understand that, problem is my users aren't getting any notifications via their email when it comes to a watched thread.
I am getting complaints about this too.

In some cases I believe it is because people don't visit the thread, however people are also saying they are missing notifications even when they have visited a watched thread.

It seems to be patchy rather than happening all the time.

I am getting complaints about this too.

In some cases I believe it is because people don't visit the thread, however people are also saying they are missing notifications even when they have visited a watched thread.

It seems to be patchy rather than happening all the time.

I switched servers and members claimed it started working again.

From here? On your own forum?
If on your own forum check your ACP server logs and your MTA mail logs for any errors.
Yup, own forum, can't see any problem in logs. One other member is having the same problem and we both logged in recently from a country that's on the spam list. Most of my accounts were frozen. :cool:

Top Bottom