XF 1.5 Normal User changed deleted a secondary Group?

vFranky

Hello,

I have a seldom effect. In the user change history a secondary group ("Marktplatz") disappears, it seems it is deleted by himself. See attachment. But he ist no moderator.

I added the secondary later manually.

Any idea?

Kind regards,
Frank

Attachments

• Change.webp
    Change.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
I see that lots of users have the same effect. It seems they removed a secondary usergroup "Marktplatz" by themself. But only this secondary group.

Yes, the are user group promotions, see attachments. But the users shouldn't be affected, because they are in the group "Vollbenutzer" and this promotion should only affect group members of "xF-Vollbenutzer".

Attachments

• promo1.webp
    promo1.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
  • promo2.webp
    promo2.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Looking at the screenshot in the first post, that user isn't a member of "xF-Vollbenutzer", they are only in "Verlosung-2015". Therefore the "Marktplatz" user group was removed as they no longer met the user group promotion criteria.

No other user group is marked. But I see this effect of removing of the group "Marktplatz" in lots of useraccounts, mostly around the same time. It is possible that I used the user "Vollbenutzer" for a short time when I configure this.

But the user promotion should ADD the right "Marktplatz" and never remove? Or do I think wrong?

How can I reverse this problem? All users in usergroup "Vollbenutzer" with more than 50 postings should get the additional group "Marktplatz".

Looking at the screenshot in the first post, that user isn't a member of "xF-Vollbenutzer", they are only in "Verlosung-2015". Therefore the "Marktplatz" user group was removed as they no longer met the user group promotion criteria.

I thought that user promotion is one way, only add new user groups and do not remove. I have moderators that are also not in the selected groups for promotion. But they do not loose the "Marktplatz" right - or are they are generally not affected?

But the user promotion should ADD the right "Marktplatz" and never remove? Or do I think wrong?
It will remove the "Marktplatz" group if the user no longer meets the user group criteria.

As I said in my last post, the user isn't a member of "xF-Vollbenutzer", they are only in "Verlosung-2015". Therefore the "Marktplatz" user group was removed as they no longer met the user group promotion criteria.

Top Bottom