Fixed Nofollow links

Robby

Hello,

It appears that all posts in the resource manager have nofollow links, even if they are posted by a mod or administrator? Can this be fixed plz?

What links are you seeing as no-follow?
HTML:
<a href="http://www.relatieforum.net/resources/de-4-opvoedingsstijlen-nader-bekeken.207/" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">opvoeding</a>
This is one example on my site from a random post, the resource manager on xenforo.com displays the same nofollow code.

Mike and Kier will have to confirm whether this is intended or not, but as of right now, yes, all links are nofollow.

The approach on posts is that admins/mods aren't nofollowed... If you want all the links to be "dofollow", then you would need to modify the code to do that.

I have an add-on that allows you to control nofollow URLs on a usergroup basis for threads and posts.

Let me look into the possibility of RM support.

It's important to note, I guess, that by enabling usergroups to bypass the nofollow attribute then that applies to Resource Manager entries (as you're intending) AND normal posts too.

Not sure if that matters to you or not, but it's worth remembering.

Works great(y)
One question, if i just mark administrative, it will just apply for the resource manager because with normal posts it's allready the case right?

I have fixed this to be consistent with posts in 1.1 (and this applies to custom fields as well).

Top Bottom