Node Tabs by Xenthemes [Paid] [Deleted]

Tom Christian

Tom Christian submitted a new resource:

Node Tabs - jQuery powered tabs to separate individual category nodes.

CZxNXQx.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I don't need it right now, but bought a license anyway for Xen Resources. Will use it in future when there are more products being supported there :)

Extremely reasonable price and renewal terms :)

I don't need it right now, but bought a license anyway for Xen Resources. Will use it in future when there are more products being supported there :)

Extremely reasonable price and renewal terms :)

Cheers Chris. Also, thanks again for the help before in the development discussion forum. The node selection / forum selection code from your skimlinks add-on helped me a lot with this :).

The Theme is commercial so I can't give you a copy. You can check the forum at xlnation.net. I have both your Agile Theme and UIX Class on the forum so you can easily see it work under Agile but not the UIX Class Theme

The Theme is commercial so I can't give you a copy. You can check the forum at xlnation.net. I have both your Agile Theme and UIX Class on the forum so you can easily see it work under Agile but not the UIX Class Theme

It looks like it's more of an issue with how much UIX changes the default behavior of the nodes which is something that's obviously out of my control. I had a look at the source code and something within UIX is overriding the plugin. Unfortunately, there's not much more I can do as the issue resides with your custom theme, I suggest contacting the theme author to look into this.

@Tom Christian

Because node levels have this:

e.g.:

.nodeList .node.level_1 {
margin-bottom: 20px;
}

When you choose a tab:

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.21.50.webp

Basically I'd like to get rid of the margin-bottom: 20px; when (and only when) a tab has been selected (any other than "All").

Currently it is like this:

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.39.56.webp

With margin-bottom: 20px removed it is like this (and this is how I would prefer it):

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.40.26.webp

Is that possible?

Note though that I can't just make the change in EXTRA.css because then the "All" view breaks; there won't be any space between the nodes in the "All" view because of lack of margin-bottom: 20px.
So the margin-bottom: 20px -> margin-bottom: 0px; change should only be applied to tabs other than All.

Fantastic addon btw!

Last edited:
Very interested in this mod. Is it possible to add conditionals so the tabs don't display if the forum is being displayed on a screen of a certain width?

Top Bottom