1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Node Tabs by Xenthemes [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Tom Christian, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Tom Christian

Tom Christian Active Member

2. Tom Christian

Visit the Xenthemes support section to gain access to premium support. You must first install the plugin and enter your license key before access is granted.
  3. idFox

idFox Well-Known Member

4. Tom Christian

abbychase likes this.
  5. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

6. Tom Christian

HWS likes this.
  7. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

Who cares if there is already something similar? competition is good. it's not something I'd need on my site, but great work Tom. (y)
    Tom Christian likes this.
  8. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't need it right now, but bought a license anyway for Xen Resources. Will use it in future when there are more products being supported there :)

Extremely reasonable price and renewal terms :)
    LurkerLou and Tom Christian like this.
  9. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

I find your best ;)
  10. Tom Christian

Thanks. I'm just trying to provide the same type of products and service as I do over at the IPS Community but for an awesome bit of software like XenForo :)
    rafass, LurkerLou and thedude like this.
  11. Tom Christian

Cheers Chris. Also, thanks again for the help before in the development discussion forum. The node selection / forum selection code from your skimlinks add-on helped me a lot with this :).
    Chris D likes this.
  12. Tom Christian

Support and Updates period increased from six months to one year :)
    Allan likes this.
  13. kunik1962

kunik1962 Member

Just wanted to pass on that this does not work with the UIX Class Theme.
  14. Tom Christian

Do you have a copy of this theme for me to test? Or can you PM me details to your board so I can debug the issue?

15. kunik1962

kunik1962 Member

The Theme is commercial so I can't give you a copy. You can check the forum at xlnation.net. I have both your Agile Theme and UIX Class on the forum so you can easily see it work under Agile but not the UIX Class Theme
  16. Tom Christian

It looks like it's more of an issue with how much UIX changes the default behavior of the nodes which is something that's obviously out of my control. I had a look at the source code and something within UIX is overriding the plugin. Unfortunately, there's not much more I can do as the issue resides with your custom theme, I suggest contacting the theme author to look into this.
  17. markku

markku Well-Known Member

@Tom Christian

Because node levels have this:

.nodeList .node.level_1 {
    margin-bottom: 20px;

When you choose a tab:

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.21.50.png

Basically I'd like to get rid of the margin-bottom: 20px; when (and only when) a tab has been selected (any other than "All").

Currently it is like this:

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.39.56.png

With margin-bottom: 20px removed it is like this (and this is how I would prefer it):

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 15.40.26.png

Is that possible?

Note though that I can't just make the change in EXTRA.css because then the "All" view breaks; there won't be any space between the nodes in the "All" view because of lack of margin-bottom: 20px.
    So the margin-bottom: 20px -> margin-bottom: 0px; change should only be applied to tabs other than All.

Fantastic addon btw!
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  18. Tom Christian

19. DaveL

DaveL Well-Known Member

Very interested in this mod. Is it possible to add conditionals so the tabs don't display if the forum is being displayed on a screen of a certain width?
  20. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Cool addon !