Node ID not shown in admincp

Morgain

I have just used a neat tutorial which required me to add a node_id to a php file.

I hunted for this and was surprised it's not displayed on the Node Tree in the admincp
nor on the Edit Forum/ Edit Page/ Edit Category forms.
(It doesn't show in the URL on frontend either)
The only way I could get it was to go to the frontend and hover the node I wanted so the address appeared bottom of my browser.

I'd respectfully suggest it should display in the admincp on the respective Edit pages AND on the Node List.

The only way I could get it was to go to the frontend and hover the node I wanted so the address appeared bottom of my browser.
You can do exchastly the same in the node tree and get the ID of the respective node. I have used that method always.

You can do exchastly the same in the node tree and get the ID of the respective node. I have used that method always.

OK yes it's possible to find it but it's not that obvious. It took me a while anyway especially as it doesn't show in the address bar URL. That was just total unnecessary wasted time looking in various admincp locations, looking on the frontend ... address ba .... feeling bewildered.
It really ought to show in the admincp Node Tree and on its individual Edit page.

Top Bottom