[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
This definitely needs integrated threads, created automatically when a team is made. Past that it's another add-on that simply isn't integrated well enough. We'd purchase if it had the ability to create a thread when a team is made to a designated forum.

This definitely needs integrated threads, created automatically when a team is made. Past that it's another add-on that simply isn't integrated well enough. We'd purchase if it had the ability to create a thread when a team is made to a designated forum.
Will be added ;)

If I understand correctly, an alert is sent when a new team is create only to members watching a category ?

If that ? is not enough!

If the members don't watch a category, they will never than a new team is created...

The goal is to get to do discover the add-on to members :rolleyes:

How to display members that a new team is created??

Reread my suggestion is pertinante:
http://nobita.me/threads/social-groups-teams-paid.45/page-2#post-238

If I understand correctly, an alert is sent when a new team is create only to members watching a category ?

If that ? is not enough!

If the members don't watch a category, they will never than a new team is created...

The goal is to get to do discover the add-on to members :rolleyes:

How to display members that a new team is created??

Reread my suggestion is pertinante:
http://nobita.me/threads/social-groups-teams-paid.45/page-2#post-238
I replied you that thread :)

I really love this concept. Have you considered using it as a platform to administrate their own mini-forum from the front end? Meaning, they can somehow add subforums (or tabs?) beneath their group--some public, for members, some private, for group leaders?

Let's say I wanted to create a group, The Nobita Fan club. As the president of the fan club, I want a couple different sections (subforum/tab/sub-wall/whatever): a recruitment section that anyone can read, a member-only section for my members, and a leadership section for all the club officers.

Not sure if anything like that is even possible.

Have you considered using it as a platform to administrate their own mini-forum from the front end?
Currently Its done :D If you're administrator of groups its such as you administrator of your board forums :D Manage any thing... etc...
Let's say I wanted to create a group, The Nobita Fan club. As the president of the fan club, I want a couple different sections (subforum/tab/sub-wall/whatever): a recruitment section that anyone can read, a member-only section for my members, and a leadership section for all the club officers.
I think it can be done with Custom Fields ;)

I used the demo and its really great! But I don't think it does what I mentioned. It looks like if I own a group, I can only have one wall to post. I cannot create new, private forums underneath the group. Is that incorrect?

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) (1.1.0 Upcoming) with a new update entry:

Add more option to purchasing addOn!

Hi all,
I just set-up some options allow you can purchase this resource with more option ;)
  • Option 1: Free download and receive support in 3 months: 18.99$
  • Option 2: Free download and receive support in a year: 60$
All people who purchased this resource will be move to option 2 (Some customers will be option 1).

Thank you :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was happy to buy this add and when i tried to do so, it took me to your site and found out new prices
Social Groups 3 months
Buy the resource in 3 months. After expiring you need update again to download the resource
Social Groups 1 year
Buy the resource in a year.

That was not what you wrote in here and what gonna happen after three months or one year!!
Anyway, i must admit it's the best groups ever, but i do not like your way

Top Bottom