[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

[Nobita] Social Groups - [Nobita] Social groups (Teams) for XenForo.

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) for XenForo
Live Demo: http://nobita.me/teams or http://nobita.me/groups
Features:
  • Categories - Unlimited categories and nested categories
  • Custom Fields - Unlimited custom fields.
  • Permissions - Full permissions package (Normal and Moderator).
  • Responsive styles - Index, View, and more...
In Groups (Teams) view...

Read more about this resource...

I wasnt talking about you being non existant :D The author of the paid social group addon you have the importer for abandoned it!
I don't want to discussion who is existent. :) I only want to make an Social Groups which very simply for everyone... :P

Hi @Nobita.Kun
nice addon :)
Two question:
1 - is not possibile add attachment to post? Only Url image?
2- I can't set hidden group?
Thanks
Antonio
Hi friend.
is not possibile add attachment to post? Only Url image?
Currently only support URL image. *With attachment I planning support this.
I can't set hidden group?
Currently can't. Maybe in next release :D

Will be purchasing after I see a bit more reviews. Demo'd on your site, nicely done! If you are interested, I can BETA test the addon for you and report bugs and phrase problems, and also review for you if you are interested.

Will group owner be able to transfer the group to a new owner? If that's possible at some point possible in the future it would also be nice to see a history of the group owners.

Will be purchasing after I see a bit more reviews. Demo'd on your site, nicely done! If you are interested, I can BETA test the addon for you and report bugs and phrase problems, and also review for you if you are interested.
Drop with me an PC :)

It is great that you can promote a member to an administrator. :) It would be perfect if an administrator could also promote a member to a moderator.

It is great that you can promote a member to an administrator. :) It would be perfect if an administrator could also promote a member to a moderator.
Very confused when in beta deverlop I allow Admin can promote user to moderator of teams. :) That's reason I remove that (permission also :oops:).

1.0.5 BETA 1 has installed on my site :)
  • Allow make team secret as well
  • Owner of team can reassign team to other :)
  • Allow user groups can add team into special category
  • And more action I've added ;)

Attachments

• privacy.webp
    privacy.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 43
Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6 released!

Change log:

New Features:

• Allow owner of team can reassign team for other people (with permission)
  • Allow upload attachments into team (with permission)
  • Allow disabled create team in special categories
  • Allow set team to open, closed or secret.
  • Allow user group can create team in special categories.
  • Suppor widget framework with widget: Team Suggestions. This widget will show all teams which your friends joined (using follow system to get...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Congratulations to the update, Nobita.Kun. You are fast. ^^

When I click on the group tab 'photos' and then on the thumbnail photo I get redirected to the group page without showing the full size photo.

One more question, will your group add-on be able to handle more than 100000 groups with content in it?

Hi @ekine ,
When I click on the group tab 'photos' and then on the thumbnail photo I get redirected to the group page without showing the full size photo.
I decided using this way ;)

One more question, will your group add-on be able to handle more than 100000 groups with content in it?
Yep! can :)

Top Bottom