[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar

[Nobita] MineCraft Avatar [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
What's use field?? Before buying you can testing on my site ;)
Already I have seen his web. But this complement is useless if a user does not register in his web with the nick of minecraft.net. Because of it it is it better be able to use this complement by means of personalized field, hereby the nick can be edited of minecraft when Pardon is wanted by my Englishman, I am Spanish

Already I have seen his web. But this complement is useless if a user does not register in his web with the nick of minecraft.net. Because of it it is it better be able to use this complement by means of personalized field, hereby the nick can be edited of minecraft when Pardon is wanted by my Englishman, I am Spanish
I'm known that :D I'm planning using this way in next release ;)

This complement is not compatible with [bd] Widget Framework in widget topics the avatar does not go out of minecraft. Is it possible to update this addon?

Just bought this. Can I have a Minecraft Username field that is shown on registration and is optional to fill in, if you fill it in then this addon detects the avatar? Is that possible? If not, that would be great for an upcoming update. Have the plugin link to a fieldid.

Just bought this. Can I have a Minecraft Username field that is shown on registration and is optional to fill in, if you fill it in then this addon detects the avatar? Is that possible? If not, that would be great for an upcoming update. Have the plugin link to a fieldid.
No need custom fields :). Its auto detected username when user registering :)

I understand that but I want to use a custom field for my users as not everyone will be a MC player / may use another username of another user. Just makes stuff easier for me.

Top Bottom