Resource icon

[Nobita] Image Optimizer for XF 1.5.x [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($29.00)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

[Nobita] Image Optimizer - Optimize all attachments in your forum to save disk space.

IMPORTANT

• Add-on have provide a powerful settings in ACP options. You MUST settings option before running optimize images.
  • All files will be overwrite then you cannot revert the file to original.

## HOW TO INSTALL
  • Extract the add-on then upload to your forum root directory.
  • Go to your SSH or Ternimal and running this command.
Code:
cd {absolute_path_to_root_directory}/library/Nobita/ImageOptimizer

Read more about this resource...

Is nobody interested in this? What type of size savings do you project this addon to generate?
It's a nice add-on and idea, but doesn't seem to be user friendly in terms of configurations. Setting crons manually.... running SSH commands... I guess this all could have been done through XF's ACP (?)

@Nobita.Kun can you post a before/after picture?

Very interesting. Can you give some before and after image samples depending on the file type and compression settings? I may be interested in this for my site.

Would you pls test it? + Installing via ACP is a must.
Just look around into add-on. It is just modified of attachments which uploaded from users, although modified but it is still using XenForo Attachments System. So it is work together.

Just look around into add-on. It is just modified of attachments which uploaded from users, although modified but it is still using XenForo Attachments System. So it is work together.
I'll wait and buy addon once installation via ACP is implemented

Does this compress on the fly or only after each time the cron is run? Like if I attached an image now, would it compress it on upload or do I have to wait for an hourly run cron to do it?

Top Bottom