[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers)

[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers) [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($9.99)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

User Smilies - Allow user using external images to smilies

Description: This allow user can using external images to smilies.

Features:
  • Allow set how many smilies user can add (Applied for each group user)
  • Allow type of image. Example: png, jpg, gif, ...
  • Allow maximum of width, height user can defined.
  • Allow using other smilies from other people if you didn't defined
Video Demo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Live Demo: http://nobita.me

Read more about this resource...

Quick question, is there an option to disable the ability for members to use other members smilies?

A small suggestion:

Might be good to allow the admin to specify in the options area whether all the User Defined Smilies appear before or after the AdminCP smilies within the smiley drop down menu in posts and threads. Currently they all appear after.

It might be a good option for those admins who have already added a lot of smilies already.

A small suggestion:

Might be good to allow the admin to specify in the options area whether all the User Defined Smilies appear before or after the AdminCP smilies within the smiley drop down menu in posts and threads. Currently they all appear after.

It might be a good option for those admins who have already added a lot of smilies already.
:) I'll consider to add this ;)

Hi, good addon.

have you considered having letting admin have the option of having the smilies saved to a folder of theor choice on the server rather than hyperlinking to them

eg give members option to upload smilie via browse computer on via a url but in both instance the smilies are actually stored on the server

also the custom smilies dont show in the taigachat smilie box

Last edited:
Hi, good addon.

have you considered having letting admin have the option of having the smilies saved to a folder of theor choice on the server rather than hyperlinking to them

eg give members option to upload smilie via browse computer on via a url but in both instance the smilies are actually stored on the server

also the custom smilies dont how in the taigachat smilie box
With `taigachat` i'll support in next release ;)
Also consider support save url image ;)

Nobita.Kun updated User Smilies with a new update entry:

Add new option!

What's new in version 1.0.8?
- Support download all smilies and store in your server.
- Improvement AddOn.
- Add new option allow store or not in your server.

How to update in version 1.0.8?
- Upload all file to your server then update AddOn
- Config new option: `Store All Smilies To Your Server`.
- After you update AddOn successfully go to tab `Tool`->`Rebuild Caches` then `Rebuild: [Nobita] Rebuild Smilies Cache`

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice update Nobita. Thanks. :)

I'll try it out shortly. :)

Do you have any idea when Taiga Chat Pro support is coming?

Yep! I try to update on my site also get similar bug. I recommend uninstall or install AddOn again. Maybe that an bug of xf :-/

Can you provide a fix to it? It can't be a bug with XF because it's only happening with your add on. Could you provide a fix for this please? Don't want to uninstall as the users will lose their smilies they set.

Top Bottom