XF 1.2 No responsive

AndreaMarucci

Hello. Just upgraded to 1.2.2 but my forum is not resposive at all. I've read everything, I think, about this issue but surely there's something left out from the soft responsive addon I've installed before (and now deleted).

This is what happen if I reduce the width of my browser window. The sidebar is always there.

Can someone help?

Schermata 2013-11-04 alle 16.45.05.webp

Not it's seems working since I've merged the PAGE CONTAINER template. The only doubt I've is that I've these values in style property Page Width Controller. Are they correct or they're left from the soft responsive style I've installed before? I mean the ones in the Miscellaneous section...

Schermata 2013-11-04 alle 16.55.17.webp

You can't set a width if you want responsive. You can only set max-width. And there is a responsive flag, do an acp search for enableResponsive.

Not it's seems working since I've merged the PAGE CONTAINER template. The only doubt I've is that I've these values in style property Page Width Controller. Are they correct or they're left from the soft responsive style I've installed before? I mean the ones in the Miscellaneous section...

View attachment 60534

Have you tried setting _width: 976px; and adjust it to max-width: 976px; ?

ninjad-by.webp
By Jeremy​

Last edited:
Top Bottom