XF 1.5 No New Registration PM Sent

joshms

Hey everyone. First time poster here. I'm experiencing a similar problem on my forums. I've set up a new user welcome message to be sent out whenever a new user signs up. We have automatic approvals on. I have checked to make sure that the new users are being placed in the valid user state after confirming their email, however no welcome message is ever sent. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? I've added a picture of the test user's status that I'm deleting and re-creating while I am trying to test this function, as well as the options I've selected for the user registrations. I find Xenforo incredibly easy to work with typically, but I'm really scratching my head on this one. I'll be happy to provide any additional information that might help. Any help is appreciated!

2vv7udy.jpg

331ziif.jpg

The first step would be to disable all add-ons to rule them out.

However, what do you mean by:
I've added a picture of the test user's status that I'm deleting and re-creating while I am trying to test this function

Are you manually creating that user in the ACP, or doing it by regular registration?

Thanks for the reply Brogan. What I'll do is go through the manual user registration process as if I was a new user. Confirm my e-mail address and then proceed back to the forums. I've waited a good 20 or 30 minutes and no conversation shows up in my inbox. I'll delete the user in the ACP and go through the manual registration process again as if I was a new user to test different option combinations, but I haven't been able to get any different results.

Edit: Oops didn't see the first part. I do have a number of plugins installed so I can disable those and see if that makes a difference. Thank you for the advice.

Top Bottom