XF 1.4 No Logo

VinnyS

Hi
Just moved my site to another URL and trying to change the logo however the logo is not appearing? I double checked the URL of the logo and its correct. Now not sure if moving the site has anything to do with this problem, but I did change the XenForo license to match the new site.

Thank You
Vinny

Attachments

• nologo.webp
    nologo.webp
    8 KB · Views: 6
Double check -> Basic Board Settings -> Board URL

Check Style Properties -> General -> Image path(if you're using a @imagePath call for the logo.

Make sure the style folder was uploaded with the move

A few ideas without seeing the URL

Hi Russ

It has something to do with the move I tried logging in and forgot the password that I changed it too BUT when it came up with the forgot password screen the Verification: screen did the same thing no image have any thoughts.....

Vinny

It sounds like there may be some corruption related to the move.

You may want to check whether there is any other corruption and perhaps look at performing the move again.

How did you move the files and database?

Hi Brogan

I did the move within my control panel, just moved the site from one URL to another. Everything seems to work? If you want I can give you my login and you can take a look yourself. If this is something you would like to take a look at I will send you a private message? As far as the database it stayed were it was since the move was within the home URL I just moved the files.

Vinny

Last edited:
If the move was on the same server then double check all related files have been correctly copied across/moved.

As Russ stated above, try re-uploading them.

Hi Brogan & Russ

OK I am restoring my site and I will have to rebuild the site from scratch, I refuse to start chasing ghosts. THANK YOU for all your help I think it would be best to start from the beginning......

THANK YOU
Vinny

Top Bottom