1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 No Logo

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by VinnyS, Jan 28, 2015.

1. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

Hi
    Just moved my site to another URL and trying to change the logo however the logo is not appearing? I double checked the URL of the logo and its correct. Now not sure if moving the site has anything to do with this problem, but I did change the XenForo license to match the new site.

Thank You
    Vinny

Attached Files:

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Double check -> Basic Board Settings -> Board URL

Check Style Properties -> General -> Image path(if you're using a @imagePath call for the logo.

Make sure the style folder was uploaded with the move

A few ideas without seeing the URL

vbuser likes this.
  3. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

Hi Russ

Yep everything is in its place, not sure what's going on?

Vinny

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

URL would help.

5. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

6. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

7. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

Hi Russ

It has something to do with the move I tried logging in and forgot the password that I changed it too BUT when it came up with the forgot password screen the Verification: screen did the same thing no image have any thoughts.....

Vinny

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It sounds like there may be some corruption related to the move.

You may want to check whether there is any other corruption and perhaps look at performing the move again.

How did you move the files and database?

9. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

Hi Brogan

I did the move within my control panel, just moved the site from one URL to another. Everything seems to work? If you want I can give you my login and you can take a look yourself. If this is something you would like to take a look at I will send you a private message? As far as the database it stayed were it was since the move was within the home URL I just moved the files.

Vinny

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If the move was on the same server then double check all related files have been correctly copied across/moved.

As Russ stated above, try re-uploading them.

11. VinnyS

VinnyS Active Member

Hi Brogan & Russ

OK I am restoring my site and I will have to rebuild the site from scratch, I refuse to start chasing ghosts. THANK YOU for all your help I think it would be best to start from the beginning......

THANK YOU
    Vinny