MG 2.0 No lightbox in the gallery

frufru

Hi,

we have converted from Photopost to Xenforo Media Gallery a couple of weeks ago. The first step was a migration to v1.1 and after that the upgrade to v2. On v1.1 lightbox was working and there were couple of other options for the images but after the upgrade these are gone and no lightbox. Here is an example page: https://halado.fotokonyv.hu/galeria/media/bokeh.22511/ What could be the reason for that? Is there no lightbox in v2? Thanks in advance

It was a general design change. Lightbox-style navigation is now show on the main media pages (which also show things like comments, descriptions, custom fields, etc, which the lightbox didn't show).

Thanks for your response. The users would like to be able to view the images in fullscreen and download them and right now I don't see any option for either of these. Am I missing something?

yes i agree it would be nice to be able at least to click into a lightbox/fullscreen modes....we will rather try to force users thru the gallery instead of attachments but with the integration and navigation a bit stripped back it isnt really possible atm.

Top Bottom