XF 1.2 No "Alerts" :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

griff123

ok, so on my website, ive added a theme, but now the "Alerts" bar is all back, i dont want that at all, ive looked far into the settings, and cant find where i can change it :/ please help :)

ZOvBVHl.png

ok, so on my website, ive added a theme, but now the "Alerts" bar is all back, i dont want that at all, ive looked far into the settings, and cant find where i can change it :/ please help :)

ZOvBVHl.png

If this is a custom theme have you tried asking the author of the style for support as they have a high chance of knowing what the issue may be if it's a styling issue?

Edit: Have you touched any of the alert preferences in your usercp? This may be the issue if you've disabled/unchecked any of them.

Screenshot_14.webp

Not sure whether this is using the framework and being controlled from the framework they use but have you checked in Appearance >> Style properties >>Head & Navigation >> Alert Balloon and checked to see the background colour and alter this? You'll have to alter the balloon arrow property also if this is where the issue lies.

Screenshot_15.webp
Screenshot_16.webp

GBPtyOZ.png

im guessing these are meant to show up, but they wont...
i found it in the files.
its name is sprite.png

EDIT: yeah, they are :/ i just saw their template image.
fusionp5-png.40685

Last edited:
Just want to verify the validity of the style purchase and I'll resume support, please go ahead and respond to my PM thanks, we'll continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom