Newsletter addon?

cclaerhout

Sorry to ask it here, but is there a XenForo addon (I didn't find but may be my keywords were not the right ones) which can be used like an automatic newsletter? I was using in the past the Geek Gazette which was really good and simple to use (all automatic).

Thank you

There were an AddOn Steve's in the resource manager, but has been removed.

Although Addons in the forum Archived there is still the latest version of the AddOn.
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenletter.4994/
Thanks for posting the link. I had no idea xenletter even existed.
There are quite a few issues with this add-on though (no auto opt-in for all members, doesn't conform to view permissions, 404 error when trying to delete subscribers, amongst others...) which makes it unusable for me. It would be totally awesome if someone completed what has been started with this add-on....

J.

Thanks for posting the link. I had no idea xenletter even existed.
There are quite a few issues with this add-on though (no auto opt-in for all members, doesn't conform to view permissions, 404 error when trying to delete subscribers, amongst others...) which makes it unusable for me. It would be totally awesome if someone completed what has been started with this add-on....

J.

Did you find another newsletter solution? I am looking for something that is fully integrated.

Top Bottom