1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsletter addon?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by cclaerhout, Dec 16, 2012.

1. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

Sorry to ask it here, but is there a XenForo addon (I didn't find but may be my keywords were not the right ones) which can be used like an automatic newsletter? I was using in the past the Geek Gazette which was really good and simple to use (all automatic).

Thank you

2. Luis

Luis Well-Known Member

MsJacquiiC and cclaerhout like this.
  3. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link. I had no idea xenletter even existed.
    There are quite a few issues with this add-on though (no auto opt-in for all members, doesn't conform to view permissions, 404 error when trying to delete subscribers, amongst others...) which makes it unusable for me. It would be totally awesome if someone completed what has been started with this add-on....

J.

Brandon Sheley and Luis like this.
  4. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Did you find another newsletter solution? I am looking for something that is fully integrated.

5. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Unfortunately no - but I must admit - I haven't looked for another solution in a long while.

6. bibitbunga

bibitbunga Member

I use Inactive Members to send mass message to users that are inactive in some range of time (we select the time span) and it has done gorgeous to our forum :)

MsJacquiiC and AndyB like this.