News

Status
Not open for further replies.
News about the trial ?
I'm Stressed...

What do you have to be stressed about? You have a working product for sale. There are only a small group of people that should be stressed and that is Kier, Mike, Ashley, their families, and their legal team. Anyone else has no reason or right to be stressed.

A really noce news item would be that the mods asked KAM and they agreed to give us a one sentence polite comment about how they are doing.

You know - "Feeling the strain but hanging in there. Thanks for support guys."

"Good talks happening. Sorry we can't tell you much. Thanks for support guys."

"Hoping it'll be over soon. Bet you are too."

Once a fortnight. Would save a lot of trouble as things get strained over coming weeks.

A really noce news item would be that the mods asked KAM and they agreed to give us a one sentence polite comment about how they are doing.
You really need to give it a rest.
It's hasn't happened and it's not going to happen.
There's a greater chance of a meteor hitting Russia than getting a one line statement.

Add: It's their decision.

You know - "Feeling the strain but hanging in there. Thanks for support guys."

"Good talks happening. Sorry we can't tell you much. Thanks for support guys."

"Hoping it'll be over soon. Bet you are too."

Once a fortnight. Would save a lot of trouble as things get strained over coming weeks.

You know what is ironic, perhaps you won't agree. This place was getting better, people are releasing, staff have been showing consistency and the allround atmosphere here was better. Roll on today you create youir thread and it all kicks up again, the place is starting to spiral again you've only managed to do the opposite what you originally intended and i believe you had good intentions.

TBH - This place ticks over nicely without the devs, took me a while to realise it but it does. You have contributors releasing, support being taken care of and imo staffing getting better (jake has always been solid) and no i'm not ass kissing. Just something worth thinking about.

Support the guys, yeah there's a RM that could be doing with more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom