Lack of interest New Way to Change Avatar

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I haven't read this thread, too much discussion that's all over the place about opinions that don't matter to the topic.

But, what I do agree to is that if you are on the top menu, and it dropsdown, you see your avatar. Or that if you are on your own profile page and you see your avatar. That if you Hover over the image, an overlay appears that lets you edit your image. This is more logical and provoking to the end-user, and an improvement to the ui/ux

That it handles normally as it's currently designed, that's fine by me.

This would be excellent :)
That could become rather annoying, I often scroll through my avatar to check my alerts and inbox, having this pop up every time I do this would bug me. Plus how often would a user change their avatar? having it pop-up on hover isn't a good idea.

That could become rather annoying, I often scroll through my avatar to check my alerts and inbox, having this pop up every time I do this would bug me. Plus how often would a user change their avatar? having it pop-up on hover isn't a good idea.
I think you misunderstand. This does not interfere in any way with what you're trying to do. It just shows up over the avatar in a non-intrusive way, (not like the overlay popups that request confirmation of an action, just something that displays over the image).

Top Bottom