******* - New Users Welcome [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

New Users Welcome (version 1.0) - It adds an automated pm and/or thread to welcome the new users.

This mod will add an automated pm and/or thread options to welcome the new users.

The mod is fully customized at its settings in the Admin Panel->Options->User Registration.

There you can do the following things:

1) Enable/disable the sending of the automated Welcome PCs.

2) Set an id who will be the sender of the automated welcome pc's to the new users after they register at your forum.

3) Set the automated Welcome PC Subject.

4) Set the automated Welcome PC Message personalized to...

Read more about this resource...

Could this addon be developed when moving a user into a certain usergroup Borbole?

Not in this version. But I like the idea. When I get some more free time and if nothing else comes up I can have a look into making such a mod because I think that is best done as a separate mod.

How about add a feature to post Welcome Notice on Profile page as well .

The free addon by ragtek has this feature. Also email sending.
regtek closed his account here (moved on due to the problems at XF), but you can still download all of his addons from his Github repository.

And sorry to hijack this thread, but I don't see any sense for paying $5for an addon which is available for free by another developer and with more features.

At least you should point out the difference between your addon and ragteks.

I actually ended up having issues with his add-on... it got to the point where it would only do one of the three, either a thread, a pm, or the profile part, but never all three.

I paid for 6 months of premium addons on your forum. But get this

Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later.

any update please

That doesn't help me with downloading premium mods from their forum, and it is moderated.

nothing a keycaptcha doesn't fix

regtek closed his account here (moved on due to the problems at XF), but you can still download all of his addons from his Github repository.

And sorry to hijack this thread, but I don't see any sense for paying $5for an addon which is available for free by another developer and with more features.

You have said your piece more than once. We get it, you like the free add on. Keep using that other mod if it fits your needs best. I don''t get it why you still keep hijacking my thread.

And I already told you btw that I am not familiar with that other add on so I can not compare my mod with another one that I know nothing about.

But I can say this, that my mod will be fully supported.

I paid for 6 months of premium addons on your forum. But get this

Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later.

any update please

That doesn't help me with downloading premium mods from their forum, and it is moderated.

nothing a keycaptcha doesn't fix

I am doing some maintenance work in my forum. In meanwhile if there is any premium add on that you would like to have let me know and I will email it to you.

I second this part.... If added, I will be purchasing. Thanks for your work borbole.

I will see if I can add it at a later time as currently I am very busy.

Oh well i am using it at the moment . There are some issues i noticed with that add-on . It never posts welcome message to user profiles whose username is followed by number e.g. ituner25. There is big difference with add-on's which are supported and maintained comparing to the free ones .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom