******* - New Users Welcome [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pm''ed you the change you need to do for that (locked PC)

I would appreciate that too please.

When defining the text for sending a conversation (PC), I would to have available the URL for the thread that was created (if selected) so that the conversation/PC can direct the user, with URL, to the thread that was created about them.

Any chance of this one? ;)

Borbole could this work for me? - I mostly create user accounts personally for a private board.

The one thing, and the only thing that I use with Ragtek's one, is to notify me and the Mods when a new user registers...it sends us an email to let us know that way we can nip any spammers etc in the bud. The one thing that that functionality could be improved on is if the email also contained all the new users info like what they entered in their custom user fields, their IP address etc.

I would much rather support Borbole and pay for this addon even though I wouldn't use the automated PC and thread features if there is any chance that this type of functionality could be incorporated into this addon...but I do understand that you are very busy Borbole doing your other great addons

The one thing, and the only thing that I use with Ragtek's one, is to notify me and the Mods when a new user registers...it sends us an email to let us know that way we can nip any spammers etc in the bud. The one thing that that functionality could be improved on is if the email also contained all the new users info like what they entered in their custom user fields, their IP address etc.

I would much rather support Borbole and pay for this addon even though I wouldn't use the automated PC and thread features if there is any chance that this type of functionality could be incorporated into this addon...but I do understand that you are very busy Borbole doing your other great addons

That is something that would be best done as a separate add on as it falls outside the scope of this mod. I can create it as a custom (paid) mod for you.

The one thing, and the only thing that I use with Ragtek's one, is to notify me and the Mods when a new user registers...it sends us an email to let us know that way we can nip any spammers etc in the bud.
I have this add-on set to create a welcome thread in the admin/moderators forum. You could watch the forum with email alert, or use RSS to keep abreast on new registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom