******* - New Users Welcome [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can basically set it up so that if the user has filled in a custom user field during registration I can use that value as a part of the welcome message? I mostly dislike these types of posts, but unfortunately, they seem to be a necessary evil :(

So I can basically set it up so that if the user has filled in a custom user field during registration I can use that value as a part of the welcome message? I mostly dislike these types of posts, but unfortunately, they seem to be a necessary evil :(

Not that way. I think I misunderstood you in your previous post. What I meant is that you can enter whatever message you want to use to welcome the new users and it will be global for all new users.

Ahh, that is what I was figuring from the screenshots, and also noticed how my original question was poorly constructed... I was hoping I could use some variables in the message, to personalize it a bit to each new member, making it seem less robotic.

Still, the PM / profile post option seems like a good route to go to prevent that impression.

I have not tested it for facebook sign ups yet. I will try to test it out when I get some free time and post the results.

Borbole. It is three weeks since I purchased this plugin and you have still not tried to fix the plugin and have refused to provide a refund. The plugin does not work. I have tested it on two forums now and it does not work. Yet you are refusing to offer a refund and are not replying to the support thread on your forum. Bear in mind that this happened after I had purchased access to all your plugins previously, yet you said that I had to purchase again because it was a new version. So to pay twice for a plugin that does not work is frustrating.

I appreciate that being a developer is difficult and you have a heavy workload. However, it is no excuse for not fixing your product or providing a refund. I have purchased many add ons and themes though this community and always support developers; though it works two ways. I have been very patient so far. I did not want to have to post about this issue here, though you are not providing support on your own forum. All I am looking for is the plugin to work like it should or receive a refund back to my account.

Borbole. It is three weeks since I purchased this plugin and you have still not tried to fix the plugin and have refused to provide a refund. The plugin does not work. I have tested it on two forums now and it does not work. Yet you are refusing to offer a refund and are not replying to the support thread on your forum. Bear in mind that this happened after I had purchased access to all your plugins previously, yet you said that I had to purchase again because it was a new version. So to pay twice for a plugin that does not work is frustrating.

I appreciate that being a developer is difficult and you have a heavy workload. However, it is no excuse for not fixing your product or providing a refund. I have purchased many add ons and themes though this community and always support developers; though it works two ways. I have been very patient so far. I did not want to have to post about this issue here, though you are not providing support on your own forum. All I am looking for is the plugin to work like it should or receive a refund back to my account.

First of all you purchased a 6 month subscription at my forum which gave you access to all my premium mods at the time for the duration of your subscription. After your subscription expired then your access to the download section was revoked as per the rules. SO please get your facts straight before you make such comments.

Second of all, did you bother to read the description at the mod section before you bought it? Because if you did then you should have had the answer to your question. And third, I asked you for access to your forum to check the issue there directly and you refused, which is totally understandable. So when I learn how to read minds then I will have a look at the issue because that is the only way to be able to do that without access to the forum/server to check the claim directly for myself.

Not to mention the fact that I told you I would look into this but it will have to wait a few weeks as I am was/am very busy with the holidays and all that.

And as last but not least, the mod works fine as you saw it at my forum as well for yourself, so your claim for refund is unfunded.

Yes it was understandable. I could not give you access to any area that had sensitive payment information. I then offered direct admin access to my forum and you have not replied in weeks. I appreciate it is the holidays, though this issue has been going on for twenty days. So that is hardly an excuse. The mod does not work fine. If it did, we would not be having this discussion.

When can I expect you to resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom