New user registration:- Server error occurred while activating account

gginni

Hi,

I Signed up new account and email verification link was received in email but after clicking on email verification link I'm getting below error:-

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Then I went to ACP>>Users>>Edit User to activate that user. I changed the User state from Awaiting email confirmation to Valid and I got below mentioned error:-

The following error occurred:

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = 1493' at line 3
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MyPoints/Model/Currency.php at line 215
  5. MyPoints_Model_Currency::updateUserPoints() in MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php at line 38
  6. MyPoints_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 481
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onlinesa/public_html/xentest/admin.php at line 13
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.My forum is currently down for maintenance and I want to go live as early as possible. This is very big error.

Here is screenshot of error:-

I9ib3Om.png

Again problem was with Mypoints addon... I disabled the addon and it is working :(

What the heck is this now :(..I badly want some points addon and that is not working :(

Top Bottom