Resource icon

New User New Thread 1.11

No permission to download

AndroidOS

AndroidOS submitted a new resource:

New User New Thread - Create a new thread each time a new user is registered

The New User New Threads addon creates a new topic (in a forum of your choice) each time a new user is registered.

Note: This addon is currently in beta and may contain some bugs!

Features
  • Choose the forum the thread should be posted in
  • Choose the user who posts the thread
  • Change the thread title and message body to suit your needs
Installation
  • Download and unzip the folder
  • Upload the 'library' folder into...

Read more about this resource...

Error when creating a new account:

XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'Androidos_NewUserNewThread_Model_Notifications' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192

Callback AndroidOs_NewUserNewThread_Listener_DataWriterUserListener::dataWriterClassListener is invalid (Invalid Class).

Upon installation.

You know how you're able to choose the profile that's posting the introduction. What about having an option that allows us to choose that the person that just joined is the one that automatically posts the post. It'd be something like...

JellyWhistle13 registers for the website.
A post by "JellyWhistle13" is then automatically created saying... (by default)
"Hey everyone! My name is @JellyWhistle13, and I'm new here!"

And now JellyWhistle13 can either leave that post the way it is, or he/she can edit it to their liking.

You know how you're able to choose the profile that's posting the introduction. What about having an option that allows us to choose that the person that just joined is the one that automatically posts the post. It'd be something like...

JellyWhistle13 registers for the website.
A post by "JellyWhistle13" is then automatically created saying... (by default)
"Hey everyone! My name is @JellyWhistle13, and I'm new here!"

And now JellyWhistle13 can either leave that post the way it is, or he/she can edit it to their liking.

That's a good idea. :) I'll see what I can do.

@AndroidOS

Parse error
: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/*/public_html/library/AndroidOs/NewUserNewThread/Option.php on line 26

Thanks for reporting the bug. Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce it, however I have released a new version of the addon which I believe may have solved the issue. Could you test it out and let me know if the problem persists?

Love the add on. Would be neat to have the thread not post until the user is approved unless that's an option and I missed it.

Top Bottom