New User Conversation [Deleted]

There is possible to add conversation only to news users from a specific group? Not all the users? If not, i suggest to add an option to do it.

I'm aivable to donate for this. :-)

The "Automatically close conversation" isn't working anymore in XF 1.4. Even when it's checked the member is still able to reply to the welcome conversation.

Is there any way to have the add-on wait until the user has been verified or confirmed their email before it generates the PM? I get a PM for every single spam registration and its kind of a PITA.

The "Automatically close conversation" isn't working anymore in XF 1.4. Even when it's checked the member is still able to reply to the welcome conversation.

Could you please fix these?

Yes, the plugin needs to be updated for 1.4. However, as far as the complaint about being confirmed before receiving a PM - Why would you want to be left in the conversation unless you have intentions on replying to them if they reply to the welcome conversation? I just have my settings where I automatically leave the conversation once it's sent to the new user, and within my message - I link them to the support section if they have any questions.

Nonetheless, this plugin is excellent. I want to see something how they have on vBulletin, where it automatically posts in a set forum when a new user posts. Example, if someone posted a new thread in the Introductions and Farewell forum, it'll post in it right away with whatever content you have in it (Eg. Welcome to xenForo Forums! etc etc).

Top Bottom