New user control for fresh registered users

Geiri

My most frequent task ( a few times a day ) is to open Xf admin click > Users > list all users > Sort by join date
I guess this is what most of you do?

I delete most registering users and those that only write two letters or some crap to Necessary custom fields.

I would like to suggest that some thing is done to make this less time consuming.
Like from the admin Index you could call a page similar to users list now, showing new users and chosen custom fields and the trashcan icon.

If there is something I am missing or if there is an Addon for this please inform me ;)

Upvote 0
Setup stopforumspam criteria, install addon that blocks registrations from vpn's, datacenters and proxies. Most of your work can be automated.
Why would you blanket block registrations from VPNs? So many people use VPNs simply to encrypt their internet connection between their PC and the internet edge. An example service of this type is called Cloudflare Warp.

So what is a good practice in this maters??

There's an addon that handles this for you automatically, it's called Registration Spaminator.

Why would you blanket block registrations from VPNs? So many people use VPNs simply to encrypt their internet connection between their PC and the internet edge. An example service of this type is called Cloudflare Warp.

There's an addon that handles this for you automatically, it's called Registration Spaminator.
Agreed. Whenever I'm not at home, I use ProtonVPN 24/7 other than at home.

Why would you blanket block registrations from VPNs?
When you see as much spam as I do on a forum I admin but don't own and all you see are datacenters, vpn's and proxies. The owner never visits anymore, it's been 8 months since he last logged in and has been over a year at a time. Over 90-95 percent of new registrations at our forum is spam.

Setup stopforumspam criteria, install addon that blocks registrations from vpn's, datacenters and proxies. Most of your work can be automated.
I have Stopforumspam enabled. I did not know about the addon. I will check it out.

Thank you all for you input
This are my current settings. Any thing I should change or other setting to look at?

1716545140744.webp

When you see as much spam as I do on a forum I admin but don't own and all you see are datacenters, vpn's and proxies. The owner never visits anymore, it's been 8 months since he last logged in and has been over a year at a time. Over 90-95 percent of new registrations at our forum is spam.
Well do you have OzzModz Registration Spaminator and Login Spaminator?

Back
Top Bottom