New Trophies

Maleko

Cant find if this has been mentioned before...

So anyway, I have created some new trophies and they dont get awarded to people who have already rached the requirement.

For example, a new trophy for if you have 500 messages, yet for people who have already past that count they don't get the trophy???

It is a cron job, and as I recall it only awards trophies to people after they log in i.e. you user with over 500 posts would only get the trophy when the cron job runs - after they next log in.

I believe that is how it works.

It is a cron job, and as I recall it only awards trophies to people after they log in i.e. you user with over 500 posts would only get the trophy when the cron job runs - after they next log in.

I believe that is how it works.

Correct, I made some more and ran the update trophy cron entry and they came through instantly.

Thanks for the pointer!

Now I have the problem.. I manually ran the Trophy cron, and re-built user caches, and no joy. Several accounts that have not been online have not been awarded trophies, including one of my test accounts.

It could be that they cannot be given to the members regardless, until the members come online...

Top Bottom