1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Thread Not Showing?!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Dante_B, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Dante_B

Dante_B Active Member

I just started my new board and as a admin i created a "test" thread. Thread gets created and shows in the forumview, but checking the forum index it says zero threads. So i make a new test account on my board and the thread i created under my admin account doesn't exist?!?!

So i create a new thread with my test account and it gets created. It shows in the forumview but again it doesnt show in the forum index. What's going on here?

2. Dante_B

Dante_B Active Member

On the forum index, the forum section is showing ZERO threads/post. The sidebar forum statistics show ZERO discussions. :(

3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Those probably get updated in a cron job, maybe every hour.
    Constantly updating that information would result in excessive queries and wouldn't be useful.

4. Dante_B

Dante_B Active Member

I found something interesting: "Thread Status: Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly."

My forum section actually has this option off. and i dont show any threads in my moderation queue for approval. Is there an option i dont know?