New smilies by Shelley?

I posted it as in, please, don't hi-jack my thread with stuff that has no useful purpose to the discussion. I'm not trying to be a douche either, just asking for a bit of respect. Funny replies can be made in the offtopic forum. Now shall we get back on topic?

why is this in XenForo pre sales? This is nothing to do with the XenForo product, but an add on. If you have questions regarding that, personally I'd PM Shelley.. Just sayin'.

why is this in XenForo pre sales? This is nothing to do with the XenForo product, but an add on. If you have questions regarding that, personally I'd PM Shelley.. Just sayin'.
If you notice... Shelley specified that those smilies have been sold to XF, therefore XF holds all the rights to distribution and what not. Just sayin'.

Seeing as the link was to an attachment, not a thread, I did not notice that.
Exactly bro, meaning how can you be so sure they are Shelley's then? Just cause she made them? Let's cut on the "I know everything attitude". Maybe next time asking nicely would be appreciated, I didn't make this thread for no reason, I ain't stupid.

I don't think she has you know.
So she gave them as a gift? It wasn't meant to specify but to clarify to Mikey why.

I ain't talking out of my butt :): http://xenforo.com/community/threads/smilies-v2-work-in-progress.2077/page-8#post-102979

Exactly bro, meaning how can you be so sure they are Shelley's then? Just cause she made them? Let's cut on the "I know everything attitude". Maybe next time asking nicely would be appreciated, I didn't make this thread for no reason, I ain't stupid.

Hi Lucas,

I've designed these for xenforo and have given them full rights to the smiley pack. I am planning on adding a few more which is why kier has withheld the release. Once I have designed and added those I'm sure kier, mike or ashley will include them for customers when they feel that the pack is fully completed. :)

Hi Lucas,

I've designed these for xenforo and have given them full rights to the smiley pack. I am planning on adding a few more which is why kier has withheld the release. Once I have designed and added those I'm sure kier, mike or ashley will include them for customers when they feel that the pack is fully completed. :)
Thank you Shelley.

I posted it as in, please, don't hi-jack my thread with stuff that has no useful purpose to the discussion. I'm not trying to be a douche either, just asking for a bit of respect. Funny replies can be made in the offtopic forum. Now shall we get back on topic?
Hi-jack? :confused:

I'll remember to never ever make a joke in one of your threads again.

Top Bottom