Not a bug New Profile Posts

That's because you posted on three different profiles. Or if you're referring to Jake appearing twice, it's because you tagged him in your profile post and then posted on his profile.

Don't see this as a bug.

If I were a bad boy I could have spammed that widget easily... that's why I consider it as a bug.

It still wouldn't be a bug.

Spammers' content will get dealt with by the staff, but legitimate members should just use common sense and not post so many profile posts in a short period of time if they think it'll annoy others.

On busy forums with lots of young people this will be a problem...

Regardless, I don't see any way this could be "fixed." If all your messages had been to Jake Bunce on his profile, for example, there could have been something like "Super120 posted five messages on your Jake Bunce's profile. View All," but they weren't, and even if they had all been to him, it doesn't work that way, anyway.

There's nothing to stop people from doing that right now in pre 1.4 versions. There's nothing to stop, for example, similar activity showing on the News Feed or Recent Activity. I really don't see why special measures should be put in place now.

There's nothing to stop people from doing that right now in pre 1.4 versions. There's nothing to stop, for example, similar activity showing on the News Feed or Recent Activity. I really don't see why special measures should be put in place now.

This. The only difference now is that they are more easily visible.

Top Bottom