New member Private Message

Xyphien

So I looked on both XenForo, and google, and cannot find anything anywhere, which is on every other forum software, so I'm almost positive I'm just searching the wrong keywords. If this is the case can you simply post a link to it below.

If not, can someone make a plugin that PM's a pre-define message to members on registration.

It is clearly listed in the resource description.

To change the Title of the conversation, change "newuserconversation_title".
To change the message, change "newuserconversation_message".

Reactions: Dan
It is clearly listed in the resource description.

Is this in a part of the code on the plugin, is it on a specific xenforo options tab, is it under appearance, it does not state where to find the information, and some people like myself are not adapt at finding things, especially random quotes that mean nothing to me. Yes it clearly states to change said quote, but it does not state where said quote is does it? Instead of trying to make me feel, and sound like a complete idiot can you help me instead, as I am apparently a complete idiot, who's simply trying to get his forum about a disability up and running since I have said topics disability, and trying to create a community for it...

They are phrases.

If in doubt, use the ACP search function.
It will invariably return what you are looking for.

They are phrases.

Thanks, I sat there and was reading the whole code in the files I downloaded word from word trying to find out how to do this... Sorry for not understanding the coding aspect to a forum software...

Top Bottom