New member, new customer. Looking forward to Xenforo's future!

Redbird

A few months ago I decided to begin brainstorming an idea for a public forum. After very little research I realized Xenforo was the software I wanted to go with. The lawsuit had me a little uneasy... but then I thought even if they lose, the current version of XF is still the software I would want to use!

Just now I noticed the discount Kier offered later in March but my forum is already past due...so I just purchased a license! Excited to see what comes of Xenforo. Hope my tiny contribution helps KAM in one way or another. (y)

A few months ago I decided to begin brainstorming an idea for a public forum. After very little research I realized Xenforo was the software I wanted to go with. The lawsuit had me a little uneasy... but then I thought even if they lose, the current version of XF is still the software I would want to use!

Just now I noticed the discount Kier offered later in March but my forum is already past due...so I just purchased a license! Excited to see what comes of Xenforo. Hope my tiny contribution helps KAM in one way or another. (y)

Congratulations, and welcome :) Your in good hands here, with a great community and second to none support :D

Congratulations on a fine choice.

Top Bottom